Sunday, October 11, 2009

Tarja Turunen 10-10-2009 in Greece Gagarin 205

Tarja gave a great show for the Athenian Greek funs of her in Gagarin 205. That was the second time that i had saw Tarja live. The previous time was at 2007 at Fuzz club. She is one of my favorite singers with an extremely good voice. This concert had less hits than the previous one and Tarja tryied choosed to perform less hard songs. I liked both the concerts but i prefferd the 2007 one. Fuzz had better acountic and when i goto a concert i want to here more hits. Of course this is my personal opinion. Do not get me wrong, this concert was one of my favorites but the previous one is my favorite

Tarja had two support bands with her this time Furnaze and Kings Of Modesty. I missed the first one and so i have no opinion about them. I listened to Kings of Modesty. I think that they are a really good power metal band. I really liked them.


These are some videos and photos i took from this incredible night

Videos and photos from a great concert 



































Wishmaster

































I Walk Alone




















Mike Tarrana solo drums




Over The Hills And Far Away


Tired To Be Alone


Deep Silent Complete






No comments:

Post a Comment